Street Fighter X Tekken Patch Coming May 16
For those who enjoy Street Fighter X Tekken, Capcom will be releasing a patch that will fix some imbalance issues such as cheap infinite combos. Games whose victories were cruelly snatched away by an opponent who cornered their character and began to spam an infinite combo will rejoice that this injustice will end soon. Fans will be able to download the patch starting May 16.
Check the list below for a full list of game fixes.
- Kazuya: Restand glitch infinite combo has been removed.
- Kuro: cr.MP infinite has been removed.
- Xiaoyu: QCB MP infinite has been removed.
- Pacman: Hit back on LP and LK has been changed so infinite has been removed.
- Jin: Chop Kick Glitch on mid air opponents has been fixed.
- When first hit of Kazama Style 6 Hit Combo is a counter hit, Jin is at +2F now.
- Ogre: Damage properties of cr.HP have been changed so follow ups are now not possible.
- Juri: Senpusha’s frames on block have been changed to below:
- L ver. stand block -5F
- M ver. stand block -10F
- M ver. crouch block -10F
- Shikusen causes opponents to be pushed back less far when blocked.
- Rufus: Falcon Kick (dive kick) properties have been changed:
- Hurt box added to his feet and the move no longer crosses up easily.
- Frames on block have been modified to -4F
- Zangief: Last hit of Quick Double Lariat (3rd hit) will no longer hit crouching opponents.
- M.Bison: 5th hit of his Super Art (Knee Press Nightmare) can now be blocked normally.
- Jump/lever input bug: Addresed issue where diagonal inputs/jumps did not come out properly.
- Throw/Character: Change glitch Fixed a bug for certain characters that allowed for them to get thrown when initiating a character switch.
- Quick Combo: Priority of command inputs has been changed so glitches that came from activating quick combos in the air have been removed.