ASUS has revealed an all-new card in its lineup, the GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL, which features a completely white and black design which is perfectly suited to match their X99A series of motherboards.
ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL
The GTX 170 DUAL features a factory overclock of 1582 MHz on the base clock and 1771 MHz on the boost clock. The cooler features a dual fan-design, compared to larger triple fan solution found on the STRIX series. The card features a single 8-pin power connector like the GTX 1070 reference board, however, it does appear to feature a non-reference PCB design with more power phases than the reference board.
Here are the basic specifications, according to ASUS:
- 1771 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
- Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II Overview motherboards for optimized style and performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
No word yet on specific pricing or availability.
This post was last modified on July 13, 2016 7:44 pm