ASUS has revealed an all-new card in its lineup, the GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL, which features a completely white and black design which is perfectly suited to match their X99A series of motherboards.
ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL
The GTX 170 DUAL features a factory overclock of 1582 MHz on the base clock and 1771 MHz on the boost clock. The cooler features a dual fan-design, compared to larger triple fan solution found on the STRIX series. The card features a single 8-pin power connector like the GTX 1070 reference board, however, it does appear to feature a non-reference PCB design with more power phases than the reference board.
Here are the basic specifications, according to ASUS:
- 1771 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
- Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II Overview motherboards for optimized style and performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
No word yet on specific pricing or availability.