EVGA, today launches its new graphic cards lineup based on the newly released GeForce GTX 660 Ti. EVGA has launches three different models, each of which are available in 2GB and 3GB Vram options.
EVGA is offering a full lineup of GeForce GTX 660 Ti graphics cards, including Superclocked, FTW and 3GB models:
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Superclocked 2GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW 2GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti+ 3GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Superclocked+ 3GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW+ 3GB
The EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti graphics card features many new and key features:
- NVIDIA SMX Engine – Brand new processing engine which delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology – Dynamically maximizes clockspeeds to push performance to new levels and brings out the best in every game.
- NVIDIA FXAA – Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse.
- NVIDIA TXAA – Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8x MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2x MSAA.
- Adaptive Vertical Sync – Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitor’s native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
- Frame Rate Target – Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround – Supporting up to three gaming monitors plus one accessory display!
- PCI Express 3.0 – Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.
For more information, check out EVGA’s official website here.