Yay for the weekends! Anyway, I just spent the better half of the last couple hours working on overclocking this new toy I got so I’m posting a video for you guys with my progress. So far I’m pretty impressed with the motherboard so if you’re on the fence about this one you should definitely jump on it.
As promised, here’s a list of all the parts of the test bench
1. Test Bench (Case?) – HighSpeed PC Top Deck Tech Station – Large
2. Motherboard – Asrock Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen 3
3. CPU – Intel Core i5 2500K
4. Memory – Gskill Sniper DDR3 1866MHz
5. GPU – Galaxy 560 GC 2GB
6. Storage – Patriot Pyro SE 120gb
7. PSU – Corsair HX650
Here’s a list of the programs I used in the video.