It seems like Aerocool is really pushing their Strike-X brand lately as they’ve recently sent out a newsletter detailing the newest addition to their Strike-X lineup, the Strike-X Air. As you may have noticed from the product photos, the case is quite reminiscent of Antec’s Skeleton case released many years back. With a modern looking open air design, this case is perfect for gamers, enthusiasts, engineers, or hardware reviewers who constantly need quick access to their hardware.
- State of the art Open Frame PC case design for all PC users!
- Excellent cooling performance for gamers and enthusiast.
- Ideal case for engineers and reviewers for benchmark testing.
- Solidly constructed “ALL BLACK” chassis interior of 0.7mm SECC Japanese Steel w/PCI plate and mesh highlighted in red.
- Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 330 mm.
- Supports 3 x 5 1/4″ bays and 3 x 2.5″/3.5″ HDDs (hot-swap)
- Removable ODD cage for easy ODD installation.
- 3 x SATA extension cables included.
- 1 x USB 3.0 + 3 x USB 2.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from the front panel.
- Pre-drilled holes for cable management with high-end rubber protection to help tidy up the cable mess.
- CPU holes is pre-drilled on the MB plate for ease of CPU cooler assembly.
- Includes anti-vibration pad to protect your PSU from shock.
- Supports the latest XL-ATX MB such as Gigabyte’s latest X58-UD9 Motherboard and also has 10 PCI slots to support Quad VGA cards.
- Water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems!!
- 1 x 20cm RED LED top fan included.
- 1 x 12cm RED LED fan for HDD cooling included.
The Strike-X Air is expected to be available Early October 2012. For more details on the Aerocool Strike-X Air, check out the product page here.