ASRock X79 Fatal1ty Professional Unboxing
Lately, ASRock’s been betting pretty hard on the X79 platform and they’ve released quite a few boards – one of which we’re about to unbox today. The board in question? The ASRock X79 Fatal1ty Professional. This Fatal1ty endorsed gaming oriented board features some very high end features expected of the X79 platform such as a 16+2 DigiPower VRM design, support for up to DDR3 2600+, 4 way SLI/CrossFire,and much more.
Wanna see more? Check it out!
- Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Digi Power Design, 16 + 2 Power Phase Design
- Supports Quad Channel DDR3 2600+(OC)
- 4 x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots, supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX™ , NVIDIA® 4-Way SLI™
- Dr. Debug, Smart Swith Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- 8 x USB 3.0 (4 Front, 4 Back), 6 x SATA3, 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0)
- Supports Fatal1ty XFast USB, XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast Charger
- Supports Fatal1ty F-Stream, Graphical UEFI, UEFI System Browser, APP Charger, SmartView
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC898 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™
- Free Bundle : 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel, CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, MAGIX Multimedia Suite