Samsung Bundling Watch Dogs 2 with Select Samsung SSDs, Curved Gaming Monitors
In a recent announcement, Samsung revealed that they’ll be bundling the upcoming Watch Dogs 2 game with the purchase of select Samsung SSDs 500GB and above or Samsung curved gaming monitors for the holiday season.
Watch Dogs 2, the sequel to Watch Dogs, is one of the most highly anticipated games of this year. The game is an open world action adventure game following hacker Marcus Holloway, a hacker who goes around a fictional version of the city of San Francisco taking down the city’s ctOS 2.0 surveillance system.
Samsung will begin offering the Watch Dogs 2 bundle beginning now through December 31, 2016 or while supplies last.
The list of Samsung products that qualify include:
- Samsung 960 PRO SSD (512GB, 1TB, 2TB)
- Samsung 960 EVO SSD (500GB, 1TB)
- Samsung 850 PRO SSD (512GB, 1TB, 2TB)
- Samsung 850 EVO SSD (500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB)
- Samsung 850 EVO M.2 SSD (500GB, 1TB)
- Samsung 850 EVO mSATA SSD (500GB, 1TB)
- Portable SSD T3 (500GB, 1TB, 2TB)
- Samsung CFG70 Curved Gaming Monitor (24-inch)
- Samsung CFG70 Curved Gaming Monitor (27-inch)
- Samsung CF791 Curved Monitor (34-inch)
Watch Dogs 2 officially launches worldwide on November 15, 2016. More details about the promotion along with instructions on how to redeem your Watch Dogs 2 code can be found at Samsung’s website here. Those taking advantage of the promotion must redeem their Watch Dogs 2 codes by January 31, 2017.