Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Group Buy Thread #9

Was checking in today, as well. Max Keyboards has a promotion going on currently for orders over $100, worth $16.

Congratulations! You've unlocked the following promotion Free Key Cap Set, Keycap Puller and Cable Strap for order above $100

I am going to just start a new group buy count here since I am unable to start a new thread. All the same rules apply to before. Please post here and I will take the first 10 in order. Once I get 10 names I will get a code and PM those individuals the code. Once the code is received you will need to purchase within 2 weeks or everyone gets hosed. I don't check PMs often so please just reply to this post and I will get the first 10 user names and PM you individually from there. 1. boricuastock 2. shellbunner 3. AvatarSG 4. Wastegate 5. Sporkor 6. calibristic 7. 8. 9. 10.

I am going to just start a new group buy count here since I am unable to start a new thread. All the same rules apply to before. Please post here and I will take the first 10 in order. Once I get 10 names I will get a code and PM those individuals the code. Once the code is received you will need to purchase within 2 weeks or everyone gets hosed. I don't check PMs often so please just reply to this post and I will get the first 10 user names and PM you individually from there. 1. boricuastock 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Sign me up! shellbunner Thank you

I am reposting this for any new comers jumping in and skipping to the end of this thread. These are the names I have collected so far. Please, once your name is on the list check back frequently. If you haven't enabled to receive email do so so that once we get 10 people minimum you receive and use your code in a timely manner. Here are the names again. 1. boricuastock 2. shellbunner 3. AvatarSG 4. Wastegate 5. Sporkor 6. calibristic 7. 8. 9. 10.