Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Group Buy Thread #9

OK so it looks like a X8's in purple orange and green are available. I have a group buy codes for those interested in that, the x9 or durandal. Let me get a count first. Who from the original group buy list is still looking for a blue X8? I'll save your code and the rest I'll send out to those who want something else that's available.

OK so it looks like a X8's in purple orange and green are available. I have a group buy codes for those interested in that' date=' the x9 or durandal. Let me get a count first. Who from the original group buy list is still looking for a blue X8? I'll save your code and the rest I'll send out to those who want something else that's available.[/quote'] I've been waiting for the blue X8 as well.

OK so it looks like a X8's in purple orange and green are available. I have a group buy codes for those interested in that' date=' the x9 or durandal. Let me get a count first. Who from the original group buy list is still looking for a blue X8? I'll save your code and the rest I'll send out to those who want something else that's available.[/quote'] I would be interested in a code for a purple X8

Is there any chance of getting another group buy started for the preorders? Either Max Keyboards stays low on stock or these things are mad popular.
My thoughts exactly, I want a white X8. I heard the first 100 came in and they were all given to preorder-ers.

Can I be added? I just found out about this forum.

Is there any chance of getting another group buy started for the preorders? Either Max Keyboards stays low on stock or these things are mad popular.
Yea. I would like to get a blue back lit before they're gone again.