Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Group Buy Thread #9

Ordered the Nighthawk X9 today. I was originally planning to go with the X8 but I figured having Cherry Red switches would be better for gaming. Getting it fully customized with white LEDs for my main letter keys, green for my number keys, blue for F keys, and some orange accents. CAN'T WAIT TO GET ITTT!!! :)

still open. pm me for a code.
Apologies. Didn't realize the international delivery costs would be so high so I've decided to pass on the purchase. Thanks anyway and thanks for the group buys, good initiative :)

We prolly missed it. Might need to start another group buy. I am so pissed i was the one who asked for another group buy and I totally didnt check my inbox. FAIL lol

Can I also get on this deal? If so' date=' let me know.[/quote']

We prolly missed it. Might need to start another group buy. I am so pissed i was the one who asked for another group buy and I totally didnt check my inbox. FAIL lol
There's still a lot of codes that haven't been used, but the problem is that I don't want to give out codes that I've already given people for the X8 as these are one time use codes and once it's gone, it's gone. If you've PMed me, just wait a bit and I'm going to try to sort out which codes I've given out to people asking for a X8 and which codes I can redistribute.

I replied to all the PMs. Those looking for X9, Durandal G1N or Durandal G1NL, PM me for a code. Those looking for a X8, e-mail [email protected] with your First Name, Last Name, Contact No & E-mail address. That way they'll notify you as soon as it comes in stock. When they do come back in stock, I'll distribute any leftover codes and if that's not available, we can start another group buy.