Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Group Buy Thread #8

Is this group buy still live?
Yup. PM me. I have extra codes, but I believe Max Keyboard is out of stock on Nighthawk X8's for another 10 weeks or something. They should have everything else though.

Is this still on? I'd like to purchase a X9 with white custom LEDs for the WASD and ESC keys. Also, will I still be able to use a 10% discount code I have if I purchase through a group buy?
Yup. PM me. I'll hook you up. Unfortunately, this isn't stackable. See page 1 of this thread.

Hi, i wish to get one this as well, however, NightHawk X8 is 115.99, is it includes shipping cost? if not, how much is the shipping cost to sydney(australia)? :3
Nope doesn't include shipping cost. You can price out shipping on the Max Keyboard website, but I think they're OOS for the next 9 or 10 weeks and international shipping is ~$50. However, I was informed by some Australian forum members that PC Case Gear sells them and it looks like they're in stock. Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 Blue Backlit Mechanical Keyboard [NIGHTHAWK-X8] - $149.00 : PC Case Gear

PMs should've been replied to. If I haven't replied' date=' send another one. :)[/quote'] Hello! I'm interested in purchasing a NightHawk X9 and would greatly appreciate a code/group buy. :D Can anyone comment on the 50A O-Rings for this keyboard? Will Max Keyboard offer 40A-L?