Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Group Buy Thread #7

They're going out. PM me.
You've received extras for the later comers? Also, I'm not sure if I can send PM as I am new user and have no clue if you guys have some sort of spam blocker for PMS

You've received extras for the later comers? Also' date=' I'm not sure if I can send PM as I am new user and have no clue if you guys have some sort of spam blocker for PMS[/quote'] yes, I did, ygpm

I am also interested. I was directed here from OCN!
I followed link from overclockers too...I assume I am late? I am interested in the Nighthawk X8. Thanks!
PM me guys. I should have a couple more for you guys. Also, if I sent anybody a code and you're not using it, please let me know so I can redistribute it. Thanks!

PM me guys. I should have a couple more for you guys. Also, if I sent anybody a code and you're not using it, please let me know so I can redistribute it. Thanks!
I just found out about these great deals and I am no doubt extremely late to the party. However Sam if you do have any more codes I would greatly appreciate an extra one. Thanks in advance!

I would lo\/e to get in one of these. The \/ key on my keyboard stopped working, and after a bit of research the max x8 seems like the one I want :) If you do another group or ha\/e any extra coupons, please let me know!