Sign in to follow this  
Russell Robinson

CPCR BF3 Platoon?

I don't play BF3 on pc too much, only for like 1-2 hours at a time, 1-2 times a week, i'm steering away because of the Mobile AA guns in the large maps, they ruined the game for me as they are overpowered and are still tanks.. so i play mostly metro now.. but i'm more on xbox

You guys up to do stupid video's on bf3 sometime? not take it too serious and just be stupid? love to do that sometime..
That sounds like it'd be awesome. :D And it'd be great if somebody CPCR could start it up.

bump? seems like none of the admins look at this sub forum ...
haha i look at it, but i havent had much time to actually play bf3. my playtime has pretty much been for benchmarking and testing stuff lol. just got cs go though. anyone play? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, CS:go, i'm not too mcuh of a fn, played it at a friends house this weekend, its just a CS Source reskin in effect, so you have a lot of the Source players owning everyone XD if you loved the old ones you'd like this one, but i was never too much of a fan of it.

Haha, yeah I got it mostly since I started playing CS since like 1.2 and it was only $15 anyway. Figured I couldn't even buy dinner these days for $15 bucks so I got it. Really similar to the old game, but what the heck. It's still CS and it's still good LOL.