Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8/X9 Group Buy #6 Thread

I have been waiting to find a deal on this keyboard. So happy I found this site' date=' I hope it's not too late. Please sign me up. Have a blessed day![/quote'] Well, in that case I'm glad you found this site as well. :) OP updated. Only 1 more.

I would wait it out skrub' date=' I can't speak for Sam but I'm pretty sure if someone from the GB doesn't use their code he will give you theirs.[/quote'] Well, I subscribed to the thread. If it doesn't work out I'm going to get the Durandal since I like it a little better anyway.

Well' date=' I subscribed to the thread. If it doesn't work out I'm going to get the Durandal since I like it a little better anyway.[/quote'] Drop me a PM. I have a couple extra codes. I think the codes will work for both the Nighthawk, Durandal, and all customizations. :)

Drop me a PM. I have a couple extra codes. I think the codes will work for both the Nighthawk' date=' Durandal, and all customizations. :)[/quote'] I just found this thread today, I talked with the Max customer service, he said the group code will work for all products on the website including customizations, he emailed me back within 10 minutes of me filling out the contact us link, I hope the keyboard is as good as the customer service.

Hey, just looking for a new keyboard and came across this forum. How long do you think it will be until you do another one of these group buys, if at all? This keyboard looks great for gaming and programming compared to the other ones I've been researching.

Hey' date=' just looking for a new keyboard and came across this forum. How long do you think it will be until you do another one of these group buys, if at all? This keyboard looks great for gaming and programming compared to the other ones I've been researching.[/quote'] Still waiting on a couple guys from the group buy to PM me. Give it about 24-48 hours then PM me. If there's any unused codes left, I'll send it your way :).