Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8/X9 Group Buy #6 Thread

Since Group Buy #5 is over, here's group buy #6. Again, it's 20% if we can get 10. Yes, they ship to different addresses, yes they ship worldwide, and yes international warranty is covered. You will have to be able to ship it back to them of course. Also, per previous experiences with the other group buy, the 20% off will cover ANYTHING you buy on the site, so if you add custom LEDs, keycaps and stuff, it will all be 20% off. Full details / restrictions on this at the Max Keyboard website. Max Keyboard Group Buy 20% Discount! | Max Keyboard Blog According to my terrible math skills, the pricing will be.... NightHawk X8 - $144.99 original --> $115.99 after discount NightHawk X9 - $149.99 original --> $119.99 after discount Shipping can be calculated through the Max Keyboard website. Just add to cart and there's a shipping calculator. FYI difference between the NightHawk X8 and X9: NightHawk X8 - Cherry MX Brown Switches + Blue LEDs NightHawk X9 - Cherry MX Red Switches + Red LEDs H_srjKys2UE Group Buy List (Need 10) 1. DAC50 2. gyung 3. T.J. Toterhi 4. Farnsworth 5. SpikeSP 6. mroverkill 7. jcravey 8. WKChili 9. Tgangloff 10. PaulSampson

Sure. OP updated. 7 more.
Thanks! I hope we can fill the 10 spots as soon as possible. Can you inform me about what's going to happen after the spots are filled? You can send a PM if you don't want to mess up the thread.

Thanks! I hope we can fill the 10 spots as soon as possible. Can you inform me about what's going to happen after the spots are filled? You can send a PM if you don't want to mess up the thread.
After we fill up 10, I e-mail Max Keyboard and they typically send me some 20% off coupon codes for everyone in the group buy. Then I just have you guys PM me for them. The coupon codes will apply to any product you buy on the site so customizations included.

From what I've seen, this has the best balance of what I want and need, count me in =) Question - Does the USB hub cause any problems with Windows loading? My G15 is REALLY showing it's age.

i hope its not too l8 to get in on this. saw the vid on youtube and i was like "what's this now?!" keyboard looks sick' date=' and with the code, its and awesome deal. put me on the list 4 sure![/quote'] Nope. Not too late. Added you to the list.