Sign in to follow this  
Vanhodid

Can you guess?

Did it on my 1333 mhz ram, i wanted to see if League of ledgends booted faster on a Ramdisk then on my ssd, with 1v1 it's the same, with 5v5 the ssd wins by 2 seconds lol but it does rape in the 64kb section and the game is very snappy when clicking in the menu's :P

How does this work and how do you set it up? I've done some search on google and now I'm just more confused :confused:
Look up RAMDisk, it's free up to 4GB Disk, it basically makes you pc think your RAM is a Disk, it's easy to set up, and well, if you know anything about pc's it shouldn't be too hard..

Did it on my 1333 mhz ram, i wanted to see if League of ledgends booted faster on a Ramdisk then on my ssd, with 1v1 it's the same, with 5v5 the ssd wins by 2 seconds lol but it does rape in the 64kb section and the game is very snappy when clicking in the menu's :P
Oh, nice! Haha. Yeah, I'm still trying to find a good way to utilize a ramdisk. So far, no luck lol. With someone came up with RAM that doesn't lose its data after you cut the power to it. That'd be sick.