Sign in to follow this  
akosierin

1st rig + OC'ing help..

ASUS P8Z77 LX (lga 1155) Intel Core i5-3570k (3.4ghz) Pny XLR8 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ Galaxy GeForce GTX 560ti Thermaltake 750w modular power Cooler Master CM storm trooper Seagate 2TB ATA HD Cooler Master Hyper 212 can anyone teach me how to manually overclock my rig please?

ASUS P8Z77 LX (lga 1155) Intel Core i5-3570k (3.4ghz) Pny XLR8 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ Galaxy GeForce GTX 560ti Thermaltake 750w modular power Cooler Master CM storm trooper Seagate 2TB ATA HD Cooler Master Hyper 212 can anyone teach me how to manually overclock my rig please?
Give me a day or two actually. I think I can make you a video for that :)

thank you! and ohh btw' date=' would i still be needing to get an SSD? ive been hearing people getting it for their gaming rigs since prices are going down, will it help big time? or i can simply run my pc with the traditional HDD?[/quote'] As far as improving frame rates, nope you won't see any difference. However, I think SSDs will make a huge different in your user experience. Everything from games to web browsers will load much faster and you won't need to hear that sound of hard drives spinning up (or waiting for the drives to spin up) every time you do something. If you're interested, one of the forum members actually posted a great deal on a 120GB Force GT today. Personally, I'd go for a 240GB/256GB since they're getting pretty affordable now. http://www.forums.custompcreview.com/f58/corsair-120gb-force-gt-ssd-%2489-99-after-mir-877/