Sign in to follow this  
royaaa

How much does Gamestop buy used Xbox 360 games for?

My xbox just got the red ring of death and all of my friends have PS3's. So i am planning to sell all of my games and buy a PS3. I have 34 xbox 360 games and 2 original xbox games. Some are very new games but others are fairly old. I know that how much they buy each for depends on what game it is but i was just wondering what a rough estimate of how much I will get for each game. ___________________ TXS%20Dusk.jpgXbox 360 Controller Xbox360 Accessories video game accessories

This is literally impossible to answer. However, I can tell you that the gamestops around here don't buy original xbox games anymore. With 34 games, I'd say maybe $120. Maybe. Depends if they have any bonus trade deals going.

My xbox just got the red ring of death and all of my friends have PS3's. So i am planning to sell all of my games and buy a PS3. I have 34 xbox 360 games and 2 original xbox games. Some are very new games but others are fairly old. I know that how much they buy each for depends on what game it is but i was just wondering what a rough estimate of how much I will get for each game.
It really just depends on what kind of games you have. There's no way to look online at prices, so the only way to check prices would be to take all 36 games into a Gamestop and ask them. You can expect less than $5 for any games over 1 1/2-2 years old. Less than $2 for anything older than that. Anything within the past year will go for $15-40, depending on how new/popular the game is.

Lul. I work at a gamestop. Used xbox 360 games usually sell between $1-$30 depending on the game. $30 for the newly released $60 titles. So I would go ahead and say if you can find a way to sell them besides gamestop, do it.