Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

ENDED - [Giveaway] Christmas in JULY!!! LIKE + SHARE to Unlock PRIZES!

Enter Here! Official Prize Unlock List! (Custom PC Review Facebook Page) 1. Noctua NH-C14 CPU Cooler (600 Likes) 2. NZXT Phantom 410 Case (800 Likes) 3. NZXT Switch 810 Gunmetal Case (1,100 Likes) 4. SilverStone Grandia GD08 HTPC Case (1,500 Likes) 5. SilverStone Temjin TJ04-E Case (2,100 Likes) 6. OCZ RevoDrive 3 128GB PCIe SSD (2,800 Likes) 7. OCZ RevoDrive Hybrid 1TB PCIe HDD/SSD Cache Storage Solution (3,700 Likes) 8. QNAP TS419P II NAS Unit (4,700 Likes) Winners will be able to choose from any of the unlocked prizes on a first come first served basis depending on order chosen! How to Enter: Entry Page Here! 1. Like the Custom PC Review Facebook Page 2. Enter your e-mail address! 3. Share! One additional entry for every Facebook friend who enters sweepstakes! 4. Like our sponsors' Facebook pages! One additional entry per like! Bonus Entries: 1. Bonus entries are awarded to any Facebook friend who enters! (1 additional entry per referral) 2. Like sponsor's Facebook pages! (1 additional entry) When does it end? July 31, 2012 23:59 PST - Whichever prizes are unlocked on that date will be the prizes to be given away. Restrictions: If you live where giveaways are prohibited, you can't enter. Free shipping to US residents ONLY!l!!! Giveaway not open to Custom PC Review staff. Prizes may have been previously opened for testing!! No warranties included!! Prizes may have been previously opened for testing!! No warranties included!! Prizes may have been previously opened for testing!! No warranties included!! How will winners be selected: Entries will be entered into a database (automated) in which a random winner will be drawn. All winners will be required to e-mail us a picture upon receipt of the product for verification purposes.

Is there any chance of a giveaway that doesn't require Facebook. I don't like FB :cool:
Hmm... unlikely, but I'll see if I can find something. I used to do giveaways through the forums or YouTube, but YouTube has some pretty strict rules on giveaways now and copy/pasting 100+ usernames from the forums into excel sucks a lot. :( With this new Facebook app I'm using, everything is automated including picking winners and all that.

I'm not a fan of only being able to enter if you provide your e-mail to some Facebook application (no offense), there is no note about who gets the e-mail and what it is used for. I know I can just choose to not do it but can you at least clarify how and what the e-mails are used for? Facebook is on the stock market now after all.

I'm not a fan of only being able to enter if you provide your e-mail to some Facebook application (no offense)' date=' there is no note about who gets the e-mail and what it is used for. I know I can just choose to not do it but can you at least clarify how and what the e-mails are used for? Facebook is on the stock market now after all.[/quote'] The e-mail is so I can contact you after. I don't do anything with it. Facebook doesn't get access to that information.

Been sharing daily on FB and Twiitter' date=' but I guess most of my followers are not into free awesomeness :o[/quote'] Better for you hehehee. Don't forget to enter every day for a higher chance of winning! :) Hopefully if I can get the right sponsors, I'll end this one early (since it's unlikely we'll be unlocking another prize by the end of this month), distribute prizes, and open up another giveaway with a one week deadline or something. Stay tuned =P!

Thanks bro. That Phantom 410 looks awesome and honestly I have already plans of buying it. Thank you so much Custom PC Review! I know we'll be getting more fans soon enough. Its Christmas in July! :biggrin: