Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8/X9 Group Buy #5 Thread

Nighthawk x8 Hello , i would like to buy a mechanical keyboard and i just found out about the max keyboards and the nighthawk x8 , and i saw also that is a possibility to have a reduction on it on this forum. I would like to know if by any chance someone has a coupon in plus or if someone changed his mind about buying one and can give it to me.

Hello ' date=' i would like to buy a mechanical keyboard and i just found out about the max keyboards and the nighthawk x8 , and i saw also that is a possibility to have a reduction on it on this forum. I would like to know if by any chance someone has a coupon in plus or if someone changed his mind about buying one and can give it to me.[/quote'] Hey @voodoomep, I'm currently out of codes ATM but send me a message in 1-2 days. If someone hasn't used their code, I'll be sure to send it your way. :)

Thanks a lot' date=' i will pm you in 2 days and see if i am lucky or not :) This code would help me a little because only the transport will cost me 50$ ( i live in europe ).[/quote'] Cool. Usually theres someone who flakes out so you should be able to get a code. Otherwise we can start group buy #6. =) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about getting a mech keyboard and it looks like the X8 fits the bill. Any chance at an unused code?
Not at the moment. PM me in about 48ish hours. If any of the codes I've given out are unused. I'll send you one. Otherwise, we can start another group buy if you'd like.