Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8/X9 Group Buy #5 Thread

Add me to the group, this sounds like the exact keyboard I've been looking for. I've been using IBM Model-M PS/2 keyboards for nearly 20 years, and LOVE them. But over time it's become harder and harder to use PS/2, especially because the PS/2-USB adapters are unusable if you need any NKRO. My new laptop has no PS/2 port even on the docking station, so it's time to bite the bullet. I've been reviewing mechanical, USB keyboards for a while and was about to settle for a Razor BlackWidow (sigh) when I saw the new reviews for the Max Keyboard Nighthawk! I'm so glad I waited!

Aw it looks like all the spots are filled up in this group :( is it still possible to still hitch on or is a new group going to be made? i guess i could wait a bit lol. and also how does this work? are codes sent out?

please add me I want to buy the Nighthawk X8
Aw it looks like all the spots are filled up in this group :( is it still possible to still hitch on or is a new group going to be made? i guess i could wait a bit lol. and also how does this work? are codes sent out?
Got it. I'll add you guys and message Max Keyboard. It's not limited to 10. It's minimum 10, so don't worry @bion.

Got it. I'll add you guys and message Max Keyboard. It's not limited to 10. It's minimum 10' date=' so don't worry @bion.[/quote'] o ok then thx :D do we get a code or how does it work?

o ok then thx :D do we get a code or how does it work?
Yup. Typically they'll make 10-15 coupon codes for me and I'll have you guys PM me for one. Any extras will go to people who didn't quite make it in time for the group buy. They usually go pretty fast though. Check back soon. They usually get back to me in less than 24 hrs. Service is pretty good.

Yup. Typically they'll make 10-15 coupon codes for me and I'll have you guys PM me for one. Any extras will go to people who didn't quite make it in time for the group buy. They usually go pretty fast though. Check back soon. They usually get back to me in less than 24 hrs. Service is pretty good.
Got the codes guys. PM me if you're on the list. If not, I have a couple extra, but they're first come first serve. :)

I sent you a pm sam. I have been looking at a lot of keyboards. never thought I would put this kind of money down on a keyboard but these things sound bad ass. Im really looking forward to getting one. I pretty sure its going to improve my game.