Sign in to follow this  
royaaa

Can you convert a ps2 controller to xbox 360 and does it work?

My friend and I both have Guitar hero 2, I have it for PS2 and he has it for Xbox 360. Is there anyway to convert my controller to the Xbox 360? I looked online on ebay and found a PS2 to USB converter, and since the nonwireless form of a xbox 360 controller is a USB port would that work? If not, are there any other ways for me to convert so we can both play on his Xbox 360? Thank you for reading and any input would be greatly appreciated. ___________________ TXS%20Dusk.jpgXbox 360 Controller Xbox360 Accessories video game accessories

My friend and I both have Guitar hero 2, I have it for PS2 and he has it for Xbox 360. Is there anyway to convert my controller to the Xbox 360? I looked online on ebay and found a PS2 to USB converter, and since the nonwireless form of a xbox 360 controller is a USB port would that work? If not, are there any other ways for me to convert so we can both play on his Xbox 360? Thank you for reading and any input would be greatly appreciated. ___________________ TXS%20Dusk.jpgXbox 360 Controller Xbox360 Accessories video game accessories
I'm pretty sure no, the xbox controller too a while to get the drivers on pc already you can try, if it's only $5 give it a shot, but truthfully i don't think so, USB relies on drivers and doesn't have direct cable paths.