Sign in to follow this  
mike_89

FS/FT: Tons of stuff!

Alright guys, in case you guys haven't seen yet, I'm Mike and I'm one of the newest additions to the CPCR review staff! One of the things that comes with doing reviews is that I end up with a huge surplus of stuff that I really have no use for once I'm done with my article. So, to help with that I'm going to try to bring you guys some good buys, and you're going to help me by getting rid of some of my excess stuff :) Without further delay, here's what I've got: Thermaltake Frio OCK - $35 + Shipping This has everything bundled with it, nothing was removed. Has less than 70 hours of use on it total. Performs very well, as a matter of fact it's the best air cooler I've got currently! [ATTACH=CONFIG]192[/ATTACH] Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer - $40 + Shipping 99% sure I have everything that came with it, I have to double check though. If I'm missing anything it's one of the screw guides which I'm sure I can talk Thermaltake into replacing for me :) [ATTACH=CONFIG]193[/ATTACH] Prolimatech Panther - $25 + shipping I know for a fact I have everything for this. Probably has about a week of use on it, maybe 10 days at most. [ATTACH=CONFIG]194[/ATTACH] Verbatim 500GB USB 3.0 Portable HDD - $40 + Shipping Comes with everything, works perfect. Maxed out around 80MB/sec transfer rate, capped by the 5400 RPM drive inside. [ATTACH=CONFIG]195[/ATTACH] Corsair K60 Mechanical Keyboard - $60 + Shipping This is the best keyboard I've ever used. Cherry MX Red switches are extremely nice, no harsh clicking or anything like you find in other switches. [ATTACH=CONFIG]196[/ATTACH] That's about it for now folks. None of this stuff was from CPCR, so don't be confused about why you don't see any reviews on any of this stuff :p Something you probably should know, review sample hardware carries no warranty at all. The day my reviews were posted, the serial numbers were removed from the manufacturers systems. The good news is that most of these are heatsinks and they don't usually break haha. Should anything go wrong within a reasonable amount of time on the other stuff I'm more than happy to work with you and take care of any problems you'll have. I'll try to get some pictures up later in the day with my name and the date and stuff. I was just too lazy to take out the camera and turn on my lights and stuff. Also, I don't have a paypal account as they've jipped me one too many times, I do however accept google checkout (wallet) or money order. I prefer google checkout as that's safer for both parties involved. If you guys have any questions, shoot me a PM or post in this thread and I'll answer any questions I can :)

Thermaltake Frio OCK - $35 + Shipping This has everything bundled with it, nothing was removed. Has less than 70 hours of use on it total. Performs very well, as a matter of fact it's the best air cooler I've got currently! [ATTACH=CONFIG]192[/ATTACH]
thinking about that frio, where do you live, i don't want to pay 80 for shipping lol i'm in Australia :/

thinking about that frio, where do you live, i don't want to pay 80 for shipping lol i'm in Australia :/
I'm in the US, North Carolina to be exact :\
Just out of curiosity would that external work as a time machine backup for a MacBook? Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk
It's fully compatible with PC and MAC so I'm fairly certain it should work. Also, my thread title says FS/FT, so I'm definitely down for trades. I don't have anything specific in mind, but I do need a modern PSU :p

Hey Mike, Put me down for that portable hard drive, if nobody else took it. I am at work right now (yay graveyard) but will try to send you a larger message during my lunch in a couple of hours. :D Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hit my max attachment limit on the first post, so here are the new pictures. [ATTACH=CONFIG]197[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]198[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]199[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]201[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]202[/ATTACH]

post-434-142450056288_thumb.jpg

post-434-142450056292_thumb.jpg

post-434-142450056295_thumb.jpg

post-434-1424500563_thumb.jpg

post-434-142450056304_thumb.jpg

I checked shipping' date=' looks like it's right around $50 :\[/quote'] yeah thats shy of about 85, a frio is around 75 in australia :/ those things, they work well? i've heard good things about them, is the OCK version better if so how?

yeah thats shy of about 85, a frio is around 75 in australia :/ those things, they work well? i've heard good things about them, is the OCK version better if so how?
The OCK is the best air cooler I've ever tested. It performed exceptionally well and out performed the thermaltake water 2.0 I have listed up there!