Sign in to follow this  
lolzinho

MY OLD PC , (to sell or not to sell)

hi there guys, i'm going to build a new PC and i want to get rid of my old one (mayeb you want the components inside it : ) graphics: XFX Radeon HD 4550 CPU : Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400 mobo : ASUS P5KPL-AM EPU ram 4096 MB DDR2 SDRAM (i think its 2x2) PSU : 320W 500GB HDD DVD ROM reader (dunno how to call it) i'm from portugal , if you tell me how i will ship it anywere xD, as soon as i recieve the payment even if you dont want it, can you tell me how much do you think its worth? TNKS!

i'm from portugal , if you tell me how i will ship it anywere xD, as soon as i recieve the payment even if you dont want it, can you tell me how much do you think its worth? TNKS!
Hey thats awesome that we are attracting portuguese people. E bom ter a nossa gente aqui :D

Selling your graphics card + Mobo + CPU + RAM + Hardrive is only worth it.The parts are still good models and i have many friends using similar systems. I too am on LGA775. Things like the ROM, and Power supply aren't going to have much of a demand. It's best you find a buyer from within portugal, because someone isn't going to pay extra for shipping , if he can simply buy it from somewhere local.

i know all that xDD the point is to know' date=' how much do you think its worth?[/quote'] graphics: XFX Radeon HD 4550 = ~30-40$ CPU : Intel Pentium Dual Core E5400= ~35$ mobo : ASUS P5KPL-AM EPU= ~30-35$ ram 4096 MB DDR2 SDRAM (i think its 2x2)= 40-48$ 500GB HDD = 60-80$ The Prices are according to the rates i've seen these parts go for.