Sign in to follow this  
lolzinho

LG GT 540 android

This phone was just crapy , i payed 80 euros for it (not much for an android) but i was just unhappy with it.. it was 2 slow.. it comes with the 2.1 android , that means you cant install nothing on your sd -.- so guys, if you are thinking about buying this phone , do the same as i did, just go google and update your software to "cyanogen mod7" (thats a 2.3, not official) now the phone is workin better , the only problem is, it got misscalibrated (dunno if thats how to say it in english, i touch o and it writes p , if you know what i mean) and i cant change it. but you get used to it : ) sorry for my bad english but the point is to let you know what products are out there and what suits you the best! tnks 4 your time ;)

This phone was just crapy , i payed 80 euros for it (not much for an android) but i was just unhappy with it.. it was 2 slow.. it comes with the 2.1 android , that means you cant install nothing on your sd -.- so guys, if you are thinking about buying this phone , do the same as i did, just go google and update your software to "cyanogen mod7" (thats a 2.3, not official) now the phone is workin better , the only problem is, it got misscalibrated (dunno if thats how to say it in english, i touch o and it writes p , if you know what i mean) and i cant change it. but you get used to it : ) sorry for my bad english but the point is to let you know what products are out there and what suits you the best! tnks 4 your time ;)
That's great! I am kind of fed up with my samsung galaxy s. It works well but i am missing some real android experience in it, Have you ever feel that while using your phone? do you know any software which gives cool theme or cool more features to my phone ?

That's great! I am kind of fed up with my samsung galaxy s. It works well but i am missing some real android experience in it' date=' Have you ever feel that while using your phone? do you know any software which gives cool theme or cool more features to my phone ?[/quote'] I have a first gen Galaxy S, the Fascinate. I run Ice Cream Sandwich, which is Android 4.0. It's really quick and snappy, looks amazing and has an overall much smoother UI than Gingerbread ever did for me. Especially with Samsungs Touchwiz launcher, which just made the phone feel clunky and slow. I'm sure there are Cyanogen Mod 9 ports for most phones, if there is one for yours I'd recommend you take a look at it.