Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Custom PC Review T-shirts and Other Apparel!

Hey guys, just set up this shop over at CafePress so I could get a couple shirts of my own. Those interested in a shirt or something, feel free to pick one up. Helps the site out too! :) Custom PC Review Online Store!
i like the one with the logo in the top corner, but it's $47, plus all i have as far as clothing goes is like 4 pairs of beige pants and a shit-ton of jeep shirts lol

i like the one with the logo in the top corner' date=' but it's $47, plus all i have as far as clothing goes is like 4 pairs of beige pants and a shit-ton of jeep shirts lol[/quote'] Yeah, I like that one too. The shirts are pretty expensive, but there's no minimum purchase amount so I guess they have to calculate the cost of setting the machine up and everything to print out the shirts. Hope they look good when they come in though. EXCITED! :)

For those who haven't checked out the FB page or instagram, or twitter, or tumblr or.... the shirts from my order came in and they actually look pretty damn good. The fitted T-shirts are American Apparel shirts, which is pretty surprising since their shirts are pretty high quality... and made in the USA. The long sleeve ones are Gildan... which sucks since they're priced a bit higher than the short sleeve and not as nice. Anyway.... if you missed it... [ATTACH=CONFIG]205[/ATTACH] Anyway if you're interested.... I think Cafepress sends me a % of the order too so it would help me pay for hosting costs. =) Also I have a orange/black design uploaded for those who want white shirts. I don't actually have one of those shirts yet though so whoever orders it... PICTURES PLEASE! http://www.cafepress.com/custompcreview

post-1-14245005631_thumb.jpg

not sure if your camera is doing it but the Yellow/green/lime looks like it's glowing :P
HAHAHA... well... the colors do pop a lot, but it's not glowing. That's my iPhone camera being the iPhone camera. :) TBH I'm really happy with how the shirts turned out. Definitely grabbing more of those fitted shirts someday.