Sign in to follow this  
JonD7

Official E3 2012 Play by Play Thread

PS3 Exclusive The Last Of Us 8ZYkj0glnqs God of War: Ascension HSo6IwTBMmw New IP from Quantic Dream creators of Heavy Rain 4NEup8y0g-Q Play Station Vita http://youtu.be/Mol89aJK0aU Multi-Platform Open World Ubisoft IP "Watch Dogs" FcMRkyoHKeA Assassin's Creed lll TpBL-g9-Ss4 gZrklEy9ohQ Star Wars: 1313 U08QNPk0ZNE Splinter Cell: Blacklist YuhfD48VRGE Medal of Honor: Warfighter xu65gbc2Wow

Official E3 2012 Play by Play Thread Hey guys, as you guys know... in about less than 10 hours, E3 2012 is going to happen and I'll be there so if there's something you guys wanna see from some booth, post up in this thread. I'll check back periodically to give you guys the play by play. I'll also post pictures from the event as I go along as well. I'll posted them on instagram, facebook, twitter, etc. too so follow/like/whatever it. :) http://www.facebook.com/custompcreview http://twitter.com/#!/custompcreview

Ugh' date=' how did I miss this thread?! sorry Sam... maybe merge my trailer/gameplay thread?... great pics though! wish I could go someday.[/quote'] Merged. But it looks like you actually posted before me, so the question is.... how did I miss your thread? :rolleyes: Anyway, just wrapped up on day 1 of E3. Super tired, but going to head out for round 2 tomorrow. Will have articles on some new Razer gear soon. Stay tuned. :)

Did you get to speak with Athene. I wish you had and told him about our article on Sharecraft.
Nope. Was pretty busy trying to get through all the booths and I'm sure he was as well.
I so want to go one year' date=' would be awesome :P[/quote'] Definitely should. I think E3 is closed to the public now though, so you'll have to be working in a game related industry.

lol I me gusta'd when I saw ACIII' date=' can't wait for that game.[/quote'] Oh yeah, me neither. I'm actually a big fan of the AC series, so I can't wait for this one either. They had the multiplayer demo running at E3 and from the looks of it, it was definitely quite fun. From what I could see (as I didn't get a chance to actually play it) there were two teams and it was something like capture the flag. Of course, there's both regular citizens and assassins from the two teams running around so you wanted to be sure to kill the other assassins while not killing citizens.