Sign in to follow this  
Vanhodid

Tablet Help

I've read up on both in the past and their doesn't seem to be major differences between either, I believe both are running ICS 4.0 as well. The transformer prime has better specs it seems but the xoom is $100 cheaper I believe, same storage (32gb), I've heard really good things about the Prime though. Tough choice lol

I've read up on both in the past and their doesn't seem to be major differences between either' date=' I believe both are running ICS 4.0 as well. The transformer prime has better specs it seems but the xoom is $100 cheaper I believe, same storage (32gb), I've heard really good things about the Prime though. Tough choice lol[/quote'] i think i'll try to pick up a prime 64gb, around 600 but for the stuff you get like a quad core CPU its kinda hard to beat.. not sure if we'll use it around the house tough, so i didn't want to spend too much money on a tablet i wouldn't use much..