Sign in to follow this  
Techmobin

Nzxt switch 810

Just received this Case in the mail yesterday after buying off of amazon for $160.00 and with free 2day shipping and handling included because of student discount. but forget that lets get into this case!! Very beautiful glossy black finish on top of a full steel case with a fine, high-quality plastic lining the top and front panels. VERY LARGE. HUGE LOL. I watched countless reviews of this product and even after seeing so many paired up to the commentators I was still unprepared for the actual size of this beast! If your worried about room for your build or will you have enough room in between components for optimal airflow, no need to worry with this case!!! If you are more into the liquid cooling side of a system this case supports a 360 rad. liquid cooled system at the top of the case and up to a 240rad. at the bottom. (If you remove the bottom HDD drive bay.) So lets get into the general specs this case comes equipped with: Bays and Expansion: -External: 5.25": 4 -Internal: 3.5"/2.5": 6 -Expansion Slots (PCIE): 9 Cooling: -Front: 2x120/140mm -Top: 3x120/140mm -Rear: 1x120/140mm -Bottom: 2x120/140mm -Interior: 2x120/140mm Clearance: -VGA Support: 375(w/o fan), 350(w/fan), 285mm(fan at full pivot) ***YES THE FAN CAN PIVOT THAT IS ATTACHED ON HDD/SSD DRIVE BAYS*** -CPU heatsink support: 195mm -Wiring Space: 23mm Case Specs: -Dimensions: 235(w)x595(h)x585(d) in mm -Materials used: steel, high quality plastic. -Weight: 13.7kg/35Ibs -MoB Support: E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, MICRO-ATX, MINI-ATX -External Connections: 1xStandard Audio/Mic, 2xUSB 3.0, 2xUSB 2.0, Card Reader. Outstanding case!!! I can already imagine my system when this is complete and am very anxious to complete it now that i have the case in!! For the price this case has a superb quality build, very sturdy, easy to use thumbscrews throughout for easy access to all components and installation, perfect for the new build any of you have in mind!!! I am on youtube if you would like to see the case in a full video review which will be uploaded soon!!! Under same name as this site: Techmobin Like, Subscribe to stay tuned for upcoming unboxings, reviews, benchmarks and of course the completion of my build as well as upgrades that follow!! HOPE THIS REVIEW HELPS!! :D

It has to be a water cooling enthusiast's dream to work in this case
Oh yah man. This thing is massive and with so many different optuons you can take with watercooling this case allows you can do anytype of setup in this case!! Hope someday to do my own custom water cooled system if i feel confident i can do it :D

Aw man i am already having problems wid fingerprints after my video but a good few minutes of cleaning easily takes em away. An honestly i like the look. I looke at all four different models beogre purchase and youtubes and my personal opinion was the glossy black. I am so far extremely satisfied with it and glad i bought it. Couldnt be happier :D I guess its just your iwn preferences on the color. I will say the fingerprints are a bit of a pain for now but once all together and upgrades are done i wont be entering case as often as i am

this is what it looks like with the optical bay removed not sure if ill keep like this as im sure i can fit a 3x140mm koolance rad INSIDE the roof + 3x140mm Fan Radiator Shroud and if it doesn't fit i will just be using 2x140 on the inside + a single 140 or 2x140 on the floor i have also decided to use white parts for water cooling MCP35X2(white) + MCP35X Reservoir apogee HD(white) [ATTACH=CONFIG]188[/ATTACH]

post-182-142450056281_thumb.jpg