Sign in to follow this  
Masael255

Weebly.com?

Anybody familiar with Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog? It's a free website builder that is INCREDIBLY intuitive for the regular user. I've been playing around with it and man I really like it so far. Just thought I'd shoot this over to people. Here's my demo goofy page. I'll be adding more as I play with it more tonight, haha. Masa's Fanpage of Randomness - Home

Anybody familiar with Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog? It's a free website builder that is INCREDIBLY intuitive for the regular user. I've been playing around with it and man I really like it so far. Just thought I'd shoot this over to people. Here's my demo goofy page. I'll be adding more as I play with it more tonight, haha. Masa's Fanpage of Randomness - Home
Hmm... interesting... I actually use a similar blogging type service called Tumblr. Easy to setup as well. I have stuff from the website on autopost there, but I usually drop in all the new Instagram photos of review products, random images, and such... Custom PC Review