Sign in to follow this  
heisenberg

FS: Zotac GTX 550 Ti (CT)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD to Techmobin :) Purchased this 7/20/2011 from newegg.com for $149.99 so its basically less than a year old. It's a great card, I just replaced it with a gtx 560 ti. As long as you have a quad core or better, a decent amount of ram (6-8 gb), and a moderate sized monitor you will be able to play most games on high settings.... I get 50-90 fps playing MW3 on max settings. This card has 2 DVI ports and 1 HDMI port. Comes with all original packaging $100 net to me. (you pay paypal fees) I ship USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. PRICE DROP: $90/shipped 22x8xz.jpgskuj55.jpge8k0td.jpg2cclzkw.jpg Thanks for viewing :)

Updated per forum rules: [ATTACH=CONFIG]178[/ATTACH] Sorry for the cell phone photo, didn't want to set ep all my camera and lighting just for one shot :) Also lowering the price of this to: 90/shipped/net to me *GPU will still be shipped USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation to US48

post-370-142450056276_thumb.jpg

Wow great price.. would hate to be screwed over if i took you up on this offer though. Do you have a youtube in which I could see it in use>? silly question..but i would rather pay the extra 60 to have a brand new one that has a guaranteed return policy, can ship to company if any problems occur and is going to work.. Personally i want to go with a high end GPU but time is coming close to GW2 and honestly i can deal with a GTX 550 for now until i can upgrade. Please message me or just reply in this thread. FYI: If you are hesitant and don't feel like taking time to make it because you think I am only considering the offer, I am fully ready to pay the full $80 and paypal transfer fee. Just message me when you have time I will be checking in till then

So just posting into this thread stating to the site (Sam) that there was a transaction that took place thanks to this site. I have purchased the GTX 550 TI Zotac GPU from Heinsberg!!! Saved a lot of money and he was able to make money because of this site!! HURAY LOL everyone wins. Paypal does seem to take a while for the transfer to take place if anyone does use this method to make transactions between the seller and buyer and it has still not been received by Heinsberg but I am certain it will be processed by tomorrow. If anyone is considering buying products through this website or selling, i highly recommend Paypal as they are a well trusted company who have a wide range of protection guarantees put in place for both parties of the deal. They allow for one to explain and choose why they are transferring the money and allows you to track when and what time the seller has received and validated the transaction. Everything has run smoothly so far and hope it continues on this path :D Thank you Sam for allowing this trade to take place over your site and i do not put your site at fault for any incidents that could possibly occur or will i hold it against this site.

Still no confirmation email from Heinsberg. Hopefully everything is running smoothly now that you have recieved money over 2 day ago. Dont want to doubt you but if you percrastinate past june 1, 2012 i will bring this issue up with paypal backup services to secure my money and be refunded for failure to ship to buyer Please message me back on custompcreviews, my email that was given to you at purchase, or text. Any method will work fine as long as it includes the confirmation email and tracking number. Thank you

Still no confirmation email from Heinsberg. Hopefully everything is running smoothly now that you have recieved money over 2 day ago. Dont want to doubt you but if you percrastinate past june 1, 2012 i will bring this issue up with paypal backup services to secure my money and be refunded for failure to ship to buyer Please message me back on custompcreviews, my email that was given to you at purchase, or text. Any method will work fine as long as it includes the confirmation email and tracking number. Thank you
No procrastination here, just couldn't ship on Saturday because of work but we already have everything sorted out ;)