Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8/X9 Group Buy #4 Thread

I am also interested too!! Just watched your review for the Nighthawk and I am very interested in the X8
Drop me a PM. Might have another code leftover. If not we can start a new thread.

no need for a groupbuy! there is a sitewide 20% off there. also a new model aside from the x9/x8 is available...identical featurewise it looks like but different shell...and no blue leds yet
I'm not really liking how that new one looks. It's nice that they have a "budget" one now, for $99. If the groupbuy will have a discount in addition to the Memorial Day sale, I'm in! EDIT: Look what I found... Durandal keyboards from a different website, looks to be the same packaging. http://www.tesorotec.com/gaming-keyboard.html EDIT2: I'd say they're definitely moving away from the Max Keyboard name, so they can offer other gaming products, too. New name is Tesoro, on the new website they have mice, mouse pads, this new Durango keyboard, and a blank category for "Gaming Audio" or "Gaming Sound". I forget which, but it's probably going to be some sort of headphones or speakers. To anyone that wants a 20% off coupon NOW, the code is M6NLM844. Spend over $100 and you get a keyboard-cap set, a cable tie, and a key-removing tool. I'm assuming the 20% off coupon can't be used with the group buy special, since OP was talking about giving out extra codes, so please count me out of this group buy. Related to the keyboards, who's getting the Durango over the x8/x9? Why? I think it's still plastic, uses Cherry Brown thingies, has the same usb/audio hub, takes up more space, and only comes backlit in red or no backlight now. Completely unrealted, happy birthday Bob Dylan!

Just recently found out about these keyboards. Anyone left for a group buy or have a spare coupon? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I'd have to check to see if everyone from the last group buy used the codes. Drop me a PM. If I'm out, we can start up a new group buy, but once again you'll need like 9 other buyers for it to work.

#5 or?

I'd have to check to see if everyone from the last group buy used the codes. Drop me a PM. If I'm out' date=' we can start up a new group buy, but once again you'll need like 9 other buyers for it to work.[/quote'] Ok, I have an interest about this keyboard. Was decided for Ducky, because I need white LED, and for 220$ it's too much, but when I saw -20% discount, that means 176$, which I would take, as I like Nighthawk more than Ducky. So my question is: Will be group #5 formed? OR is here any space for group #4? Well, maybe I can get more ppl for #5 if needed.

Ok, I have an interest about this keyboard. Was decided for Ducky, because I need white LED, and for 220$ it's too much, but when I saw -20% discount, that means 176$, which I would take, as I like Nighthawk more than Ducky. So my question is: Will be group #5 formed? OR is here any space for group #4? Well, maybe I can get more ppl for #5 if needed.
If you'd like I can start group #5. Not a problem. You'll need yourself + 9 more to get the discount though.

Sure. I'll start it. Yes, it'll work for anything on the site, which includes a fully custom Nighthawk. http://www.forums.custompcreview.com/f55/max-keyboard-nighthawk-x8-x9-group-buy-5-thread-838/