Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8/X9 Group Buy #4 Thread

I want an X9. What do I need to do now?
OP updated. Just wait until the list hits 10 people and from my experience with previous group buys, Max Keyboard just sends coupon codes for 20% off that let you order whatever you want directly off their website. Check back though cause I have you PM me for the code.

I'm your #10' date=' guys - make it an X8 model for me! Maybe with some custom color keys. :)
Got it. Also, a message has been sent to Max Keyboard. Once I receive codes, I'll let you guys know. :) Note: Codes received PM me :)

Got it. Also, a message has been sent to Max Keyboard. Once I receive codes, I'll let you guys know. :) Note: Codes received PM me :)
Got this error when I PM'd you: "sam.cpcr has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Got this error when I PM'd you: "sam.cpcr has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Fixed. PM me again. Everyone else's PMs have been replied to. Check your inbox. :)

D'oh! I *just* learned about this thread from Reddit' date=' and it looks like I just missed being number 10. If someone starts up another group buy thread, I'll throw my name in the ring.[/quote'] All PMs responded to. PM me if you're late to the party. Max always sends out an extra couple codes for you latecomers.

Too Late?

All PMs responded to. PM me if you're late to the party. Max always sends out an extra couple codes for you latecomers.
Possible to get one of those codes? I'd greatly appreciate it!