Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

ENDED - [Giveaway] Phanteks PH-TC14PE + PH-F140TS (Black) CPU Cooler

Ah the first 100-200 likes came in like a flash, but it's stuck around the 400 mark now... C'mon guys/girls, recommend Custom PC Review to friends/family/the local bum on the corner! This site definetely deserve more viewers and this way you don't have to wait till December before the give-away ends! ;) Haha

Ah the first 100-200 likes came in like a flash, but it's stuck around the 400 mark now... C'mon guys/girls, recommend Custom PC Review to friends/family/the local bum on the corner! This site definetely deserve more viewers and this way you don't have to wait till December before the give-away ends! ;) Haha
I actually made flyers im going to post up at school tonight haha :D So lets see how many we get tomorrow :D

Off to put up flyers :D Put em up all around my school. Lets see how many likes your facebook gets by tomorrow :D I was thinkn bout going to UC and putting some up there to. Hope to get 600 before 15nth!!

These Phantek coolers not only look great they are all capable of providing some top-notch air-cooling.Totally digging the black fans too !Been wanting to get my hands on a Phantek cooler for a while, Thanks for the giveaway and best of luck to everyone.

it looks like for some reason youtube is not counting the likes for your video because it is some type of give away, I am not completely sure but this video had way more likes to start with, When is this giveaway going to end now???