Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

ENDED - [Giveaway] Phanteks PH-TC14PE + PH-F140TS (Black) CPU Cooler

WOw, thanks for this giveaway. I really love Phanteks fans and heatsinks !. They're a threat to Noctua in my opinion. And not many brands are a threat to Noctua. Is it really required to register and post under this thread? I'm not sure if my friends will sign up for forums :(

Thanks for the opportunity at winning a fantastic product. Wonder how it compares to other coolers on the market. Haven't seen any "shootouts" between the Phanteks, Cooler Master or Noctua D14. I think at this point its doesn't matter because the Phanteks looks awesome. Thanks AGain.

Maybe a stupid question, but does entering require you to actually share the Facebook message? The Phanteks Facebook page is making me think I should, but Sam's post here in the forum makes me think that my "mouth to mouth sharing" to a bunch of my friends has already been sufficient to make me awesome... :P

Maybe a stupid question, but does entering require you to actually share the Facebook message? The Phanteks Facebook page is making me think I should, but Sam's post here in the forum makes me think that my "mouth to mouth sharing" to a bunch of my friends has already been sufficient to make me awesome... :P
Nope. But, sharing does help us reach 750 faster, which will allow the winners to be announced sooner. :)

never won anything in a contest but would like to have this one this is my first entry on a giveaway will be a nice thing to have for my first gaming pc.(the previous pc i own is a 7 year old pantium 4 given by my dad) & may the best person win this contest Good luck everyone