Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

ENDED - [Giveaway] Phanteks PH-TC14PE + PH-F140TS (Black) CPU Cooler

well, i would use it it to OC my MSI Cyclone 6850 graphics to the max, as i have a locked bios and non-k cpu but it's substancial since it's a sandy i5 and have the potential to almost every game in 1080p, expect skyrim where i feel it my card letting me down due it being only a gig although having a overclocked enhanced edition what i thought it be be a overkilll, the issue is high aa and af drop frame to 18-22 which i feel is unreasonable due to bad optimization of game in full settings, i tried notcua nf-r8 @full speed as an case fan but it resulted in windows corruption after 3-4 reboots. Hoping this one does the trick for me, good luck everyone for the contest. (trying my best) can anybody tell if it will be suitable for a micro atx mobo and a small cabinet? (although i have two old f***ed up pc's to that are atx cabinet so i could use them too as well.)

Wow already another give-away! =O That made me completely forget about not winning the Nighthawk Keyboard, haha! ;) I'm trying out my luck as well, cause I plan to build a pc this summer and without a decent CPU cooler I won't try to OC it. Hopefully it will take less than 3 weeks to get thos 750 likes, cause I can't wait! :biggrin: Good luck to everyone!

Hey!!! Thats the same CPU cooler i was going to buy!!!! Hope i win and save 100$!!!! Haha :D And damn Sam soo many giveaways!!!! :D Ill hve all my friend like your page to!!! ALSO: what if we get the full 750 by May 15nth>?

I dig the new black themed heatsink. I plan on buying the white/silver edition for my new build in June. Wining this would be sweet! I went with ASUS Z77 Sabertoth+i5-3570k, white Corsair LP LV RAM, 500R White/black case, White alchemy cables... Hopefully it'll look as good as I'm hoping :) Both FB pages liked!