Sign in to follow this  
JonD7

What are you currently playing?

Bf3 is getting a little old for me now so think I might just get D3 can I join pub servers? Don't have any IRL friends who play lol Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk
Forever alone on diablo.. sounds like a big part of the world right now :p

You should grab Diablo 3 :). Awesome game haha.
I actually forgot what Diablo was until I saw game play, I played one of them in '01, haha... I might get it but have no one to play with.

I actually forgot what Diablo was until I saw game play' date=' I played one of them in '01, haha... I might get it but have no one to play with.[/quote'] Haha yeah, Diablo 2 I think came out in 2000 or something. Loooooong time ago. For those who don't know anyone who plays, pub is pretty fun. Too bad I've got a TON of work to do for the rest of the month or I'd hop on and play with everyone. Seems like every company has a little something lined up for Computex.

Playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution... not bad! enjoying it for the most part... I suck at being stealthy though.
Man I loved DX:HR. Play it on the hardest difficulty and not using lethal weapons. Man that game was awesome. <33

I finished it on Normal, great game... really enjoyed it!... I'll try it on Hard next time and will try to be stealthy(I was terrible at it on my first go) Just bought Max Payne 3 and played for 4 or 5 hours straight, amazing game! I miss the old comic book style cut scenes though, lol. Are people still playing this game online? I couldn't find any games at all.