Sign in to follow this  
JonD7

What are you currently playing?

Dead Space 2... I'm actually really enjoying it so far. I just finished the first one and I wasn't that crazy about it but this one feels like everything the first one SHOULD have been. Also, to those of you who have played the series, what guns do you recommend I use?

Currently I am playing a hodgepodge of games. Final Fantasy XIV when I nees my MMO fix, Crysis 2 for my FPS fix, Assassin's Creed 2 for my console fix, and Battlefield 3 for my multiplayer fix. Man I feel like an addict. XD Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm currently playing StarCraft 2 for RTS along with the occasional Age of Empires 2 or Online. For FPS I'm play Battlefield 3. And MOBA is Leage of Legends. I need to try out monday night combat I believe its called.

I ended up overwhelming myself with games during Steam's Summer, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Holiday sales events. I'm now trying to play through the enormous list of titles I have compiled, you can view my library HERE. However at this time I have been playing as much Counter Strike: Global Offensive as work will allow. I do play console, but only for the social aspect of it, lately Battlefield 3 has been the group's game of choice.

I ended up overwhelming myself with games during Steam's Summer' date=' Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Holiday sales events. I'm now trying to play through the enormous list of titles I have compiled, you can view my library HERE. However at this time I have been playing as much Counter Strike: Global Offensive as work will allow. I do play console, but only for the social aspect of it, lately Battlefield 3 has been the group's game of choice.
Haha I know how you feel, man. Those darn Steam sales are DEADLY. I think I have you beat, though, on the game list. :D Steam Community :: ( + ) Masael255 [The Guy] :: Games

I want CS:GO i have DOTA 2 and i bet I haven't played 1 hr. not been playing much of anything waiting til the 15th
I'm hoping that once titles like DOTA 2, CS:GO, and D3 make their full release we can get some community groups together here on the forums and game together.

I want CS:GO i have DOTA 2 and i bet I haven't played 1 hr. not been playing much of anything waiting til the 15th
Same. Waiting for evil to come back. Been waiting for evil for a half a decade. It sure is slow... :)

Finished Dead Space 2... brilliant game, looking forward to Dead Space 3 in March. Now replaying Batman Arkham Asylum on PC. Do any of you know if people are still playing Bad Company 2 on PC?

yeah' date=' does anyone know if there're anyone playing BC2 on the PC? i might be planning to get it :D[/quote'] I'm sure there is still alot of people playing it as alot of people still prefer it over BF3 Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

Bought BC2 for PC and by the time I get out of bed, no one's playing online... :\ Also bought Bioshock 1 & 2 for $7... I don't understand why everyone speaks so highly of this franchise, it's terrible! Was so frustrated with Bioshock I decided to buy Assassins Creen II and WHOA! I regret not getting into this series earlier, amazing game. :D

Bought BC2 for PC and by the time I get out of bed, no one's playing online... :\ Also bought Bioshock 1 & 2 for $7... I don't understand why everyone speaks so highly of this franchise, it's terrible! Was so frustrated with Bioshock I decided to buy Assassins Creen II and WHOA! I regret not getting into this series earlier, amazing game. :D
You should grab Diablo 3 :). Awesome game haha.

Currently I'm playing Diablo 3 with occasional splashes of SC2. Odds are if I'm not at work I'm playing D3. I imagine this will tail off after a while but not anytime soon. ;)
What class are you playing? I hit lvl 60 on my monk a couple days ago and inferno has been a PITA ever since. Nothing makes you feel weaker than getting slaughtered by grey mobs haha.

I have a Demon Hunter at lv55. I had to retool after nightmare though as I was headed into hell with about 10k health and getting slaughtered. In Act 2 hell now with about 26k health. May not hit 60 until the weekend though, my work week D3 playtime is limited.