Sign in to follow this  
Gorman

Forum post sizes

There is a lot of wasted space on this forum, some peoples posts are just 1 line, yet with all the padding space that single 1 line post doesn't fit on my screen! I don't know why the posts are so tall, but it makes it very difficult to read the thread :)

There is a lot of wasted space on this forum, some peoples posts are just 1 line, yet with all the padding space that single 1 line post doesn't fit on my screen! I don't know why the posts are so tall, but it makes it very difficult to read the thread :)
Oooh... that's because the member profile area on the left has a lot of stuff - username, title, experience bars, profile pic, etc which means there needs to be equal space on each post to make up for it. Don't think I can remove the space unless I remove the experience bars as well... or remove some stuff off the left side.

I think it's fine the way it is as well' date=' I have no issues viewing it in all it's glory:D[/quote'] Agreed, I think the forum looks amazing; experience bars and all. I wouldn't change a thing...well, unless you make the color scheme pink. :D Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Agreed, I think the forum looks amazing; experience bars and all. I wouldn't change a thing...well, unless you make the color scheme pink. :D Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Haha. I have a feeling I might catch quite a bit of flak for that. Anybody else want to see pink? :p

I am partial to a pink colour scheme, it could look very nice.

Oooh... that's because the member profile area on the left has a lot of stuff - username' date=' title, experience bars, profile pic, etc which means there needs to be equal space on each post to make up for it. Don't think I can remove the space unless I remove the experience bars as well... or remove some stuff off the left side.[/quote'] I think this will illustrate what I think can be changed http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13649456/screenshots/formatshift.png The sig should not extend the post unless necessary! In this example a 3rd of the space is wasted.

I am partial to a pink colour scheme, it could look very nice. I think this will illustrate what I think can be changed http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13649456/screenshots/formatshift.png The sig should not extend the post unless necessary! In this example a 3rd of the space is wasted.
Oh ok... I'll look into that. I'm sure it's a setting somewhere. Good catch. I'll let you know if I find it.