Sign in to follow this  
Cody Ash

New member from Indiana! :)

Hello all! My name is Cody, I'm 25, and I like long walks on the beach.... In all seriousness, I found this website while cruising around the net looking for budget gaming builds for a friend of mine. I used some info I found here to help me put together a system for him. I'm a gamer at heart, and the PC is my platform of choice. I run a website/blog at Social Nerdgasm | living in blissful geekdom where I post pretty much anything tech related that I enjoy, as well as my weekly PC Gaming podcast called the Binary Piecast. If you guys are interested in listening to the podcast you can find it on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. We constantly seek community involvements with questions, future guests, etc. Don't be afraid to ask away I'm a laptop gamer currently. After spending the last four years of my life OSX dependent, I decided that it was time to get back to my roots. I purchased an Asus G74SX-DH71 and I've been very happy with it's performance over the last five months. But, after building his rig on the cheap I'm thinking about selling off some of my consoles that rarely get attention these days and building a desktop rig to go along with my laptop. I'm available online at numerous social outlets, so please feel free to add away :) Facebook Facebook Page Social Nerdgasm Twitter This probably seems like a shameful plug, but I enjoy getting questions and interactions from PC gaming communities. I look forward to chatting with you all.