Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Help Us Grow!

So I know all of you guys are familiar with our site/forums already, so if you can, please support us by spreading the word and getting your friends to join us! Also wanted to let you guys know about our Facebook and Twitter. I'm going to be focusing mostly on those two social media outlets, so if you guys can help spread the word, it'd be great! Custom PC Review | Facebook Twitter Remember guys, larger fanbase = more reason for companies to give us stuff for giveaways (and we all love that), more stuff to review, and it's more awesome in general so let's all pitch in to help grow the site, the forums, and the social media networks! Just a single like on Facebook or a follow on Twitter can make a big difference! Facebook Likes: 276 (4/26/12) Goal: 1,000 Twitter Followers: 581 (4/26/12) Goal: 1,000 LETS DO THIS! :D

Good Congratulation custompcreview.com for Breaking the GOAL of 1000 limit :) Facebook Likes: 1,093 (8/23/12) Goal: 1,000 Twitter Followers: 1,056 (8/23/12) Goal: 1,000 LETS DO THIS! go 2,000!!
Nice! I totally forgot about this post, but man it's nice to hit some goals. Took 4 months to hit around 1,000 FB and Twitter likes, let's see how long it takes for 2,000! This thread'll be like a living history of the site's progress :) Thanks for all your support guys!