Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

Experience System Implemented

As you might've noticed, I recently implemented an experience system for you guys to play around with. Post stuff, start new threads, etc. will net you points, which will allow you to level up. Great way for you guys to grow your online ego. I'm level 44. Time for you guys to catch up. :p

You leveled up in under 3 hours from implementing the feature! That shows some ego-loving :D
He probanly went into the hyperbolic time chamber. What was 3 hours for us must have been days for him... Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He probanly went into the hyperbolic time chamber. What was 3 hours for us must have been days for him... Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
So how much of his 2 years has he used up so far? 3 hours would be about 1.5 months in the hyperbolic time chamber. How much time have you used up, Sam? And, more importantly, when and where did you learn to fly and/or hold onto a growing pole for hours?