Sign in to follow this  
sam.chen

CPCR User Titles

Since I've been putting this off for a while, you guys get to decide what kind of user titles you want. 0 -> n00b 30 -> 100 -> 250 --> 500 ---> 1000 ---> 2000 ----> 5000 -----> Boss 10000 -----> Boss of all Bosses Gotta admit, if you can hit 10,000 posts you gotta be the boss of all bosses hahaha.

0 -> N00b 30 -> Member 100 -> 250 --> 500 ---> 1000 ---> 2000 ----> Boss 5000 -----> Ledgend 10000 -----> Ledgend of Ledgends 0 -> N00b 30 -> Trainee 100 -> Desk jocky 250 --> 9-5 500 ---> Office ledgend 1000 ---> Mannager 2000 ----> Chief 5000 -----> Boss 10000 -----> Boss of all Bosses 0 -> N00b 30 -> Member 100 -> Senior 250 --> Intrigued 500 ---> Hobby 1000 ---> 2000 ----> Energetic 5000 -----> Can't sleep 10000 -----> What's sleep? You must have some other idea's i'm having trouble filling the gaps.

star wars ...BLAaaaaa do we really need titles? What I would love to see is something that EVERYONE can post their Rig specs, Ive noticed several instances people asking advice about something and its impossible to give advice on something you don't know what their running many forums have a side bar gadget that list rig specs under their name / location / post count on the left column for instance is this a good upgrade... no idea what your running now / Will this video card give me more FPS .... maybe maybe not depends on your CPU

star wars ...BLAaaaaa do we really need titles? What I would love to see is something that EVERYONE can post their Rig specs, Ive noticed several instances people asking advice about something and its impossible to give advice on something you don't know what their running many forums have a side bar gadget that list rig specs under their name / location / post count on the left column for instance is this a good upgrade... no idea what your running now / Will this video card give me more FPS .... maybe maybe not depends on your CPU
can it be done, because i know what you mean, but most people who do sign up and ask have no idea about pc's to start with so it's kinda usefull.

can it be done' date=' because i know what you mean, but most people who do sign up and ask have no idea about pc's to start with so it's kinda usefull.[/quote'] Yeah, I'll do some research on that. Unfortunately I'm not a web programmer so there's only so much I have the ability to do. Of course, if any of you guys know how to do all that web programming magic, I'd be happy to work with you to get something setup. Otherwise, maybe we can do some rules for posting in the system builds/upgrades forum? Point them in that direction if we need their system info?

Yeah' date=' I'll do some research on that. Unfortunately I'm not a web programmer so there's only so much I have the ability to do. Of course, if any of you guys know how to do all that web programming magic, I'd be happy to work with you to get something setup. Otherwise, maybe we can do some rules for posting in the system builds/upgrades forum? Point them in that direction if we need their system info?[/quote'] I think what would be helpful is a simple fill-in-the-blank form for system specs with easy code formatting to include into your signature. A standardized form (oh god my years of working in the state are showing) so that way everybody can fill in their respective info without having to think, "what else should I include?" and that makes the same information available for everybody. And if they don't know the specific specs, maybe just a place for "computer model number" so that way if they don't know much about computers and need help, we can look up the model number quickly for easy troubleshooting. I hope that made sense. It's late and I'm afraid my ability to relay the English language in text is fading from my fingers with more haste than sanity fled Dr. Jekyll. @[email protected]