Sign in to follow this  
Taevious

Yo!

Hey guys, my name is Steven. Glad to be apart of the site where lots of great reviews come from. I'm a musician and graphic designer although I'm switching over to the healthcare industry as we speak. Mixed-martial arts and Football are my sports of choice to watch but I love playing most of them from soccer to miniature golf. Yes, mini-golf is a sport. Especially if you have a two-drink minimum going! :P

Hey guys' date=' my name is Steven. Glad to be apart of the site where lots of great reviews come from. I'm a musician and graphic designer although I'm switching over to the healthcare industry as we speak. Mixed-martial arts and Football are my sports of choice to watch but I love playing most of them from soccer to miniature golf. Yes, mini-golf is a sport. Especially if you have a two-drink minimum going! :P[/quote'] Welcome to the site! Hopefully you'll find the articles / community helpful. You a basketball fan too by any chance? :)

Hahah, i love minigolf, i'm super compeditive, so much its hard for me to win lol haven't played in 5 years, played golf for a couple of weeks but then just had no time, anyway welcome to the forums, any questions don't hesitate.

Welcome to the site! Hopefully you'll find the articles / community helpful. You a basketball fan too by any chance? :)
Oddly, I love to play but I don't like to watch (yet). I know, it's weird! :P
Hahah, i love minigolf, i'm super compeditive, so much its hard for me to win lol haven't played in 5 years, played golf for a couple of weeks but then just had no time, anyway welcome to the forums, any questions don't hesitate.
I'm with ya. I went to the driving range for a couple months and was about to attempt the real thing till I realized I couldn't afford to do it regularly. That kinda killed it for me! lol Mini-golf became my substitute when I feel the urge to swing a club...well, putter! :D

Oddly, I love to play but I don't like to watch (yet). I know, it's weird! :P I'm with ya. I went to the driving range for a couple months and was about to attempt the real thing till I realized I couldn't afford to do it regularly. That kinda killed it for me! lol Mini-golf became my substitute when I feel the urge to swing a club...well, putter! :D
Yeah i got really into it, but after a while you realise how bad you are and slowly stop going back to preserve your self respect, i once mannaged to hit a light above me when i hit a ball, so it bounced off the top of the driver and flew into the light, i was like WTF...

Hey guys' date=' my name is Steven. Glad to be apart of the site where lots of great reviews come from. I'm a musician and graphic designer although I'm switching over to the healthcare industry as we speak. Mixed-martial arts and Football are my sports of choice to watch but I love playing most of them from soccer to miniature golf. Yes, mini-golf is a sport. Especially if you have a two-drink minimum going! :P[/quote'] Welcome to the forums :D

Yeah i got really into it' date=' but after a while you realise how bad you are and slowly stop going back to preserve your self respect, i once mannaged to hit a light above me when i hit a ball, so it bounced off the top of the driver and flew into the light, i was like WTF...[/quote'] Hahahaha, that's friggin awesome. Best I could do was bounce one off into the parking lot never to be found again. I'm interning as a medical assistant so I can transition to being a med. tech. I'm really good with people and I like working with technology so it seemed like a good fit to get into. Plus, it pays really well with just a few years experience. I didn't even know highschools had pre-med programs. That's pretty cool, do you know what particular field you're going into? Thank you, senor! :)