Sign in to follow this  
lilili

not sure about case and coolers

hey everyone,

im building my first computer and have spend quite some time figuring out the best build for my needs.

however! I ordered everything now except the case as I all of a sudden was in doubt which one would be compatible with my fans and maybe someone could give me advice if I even have enough to keep it cool in there? 

this is how it looks now :

processor: AMD Ryzen threadripper 1950x

cpu cooler: Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3

mainbord: MSI X399 SLI plus

ram: 4x crucial memoery DIMM 8GB, DDR4-2666

grafikcard: Geforce GTX 1080 amp

ssd: Crucial MX300 1TB

case cooler: 2x Noctua NF-A15 PWM

power suply: Corsair HX-Series HX750 80PLUS Platinum

operating system: Windows 10

regarding the case i dont care that much and would actually prefer to just buy a cheap whatever. someone recommended me Anidees Al-Crystal lite black, i think its too expensive but it has quite a lot of fans so maybe i need that? 

That's a pretty powerful system, so you'll definitely need a good amount of cooling. That case looks fine. It's an ATX case and you have an ATX board. If you want to go even cheaper, there are other alternatives but I typically suggest going with a good case to start with as it's one of those components that you can take along with you for several upgrades.