Sign in to follow this  
geforce_ftw

Synology NAS WebDAV Issue After Ubiquiti Upgrade

So I recently decided to upgrade my network at home and I upgraded to a Ubiquiti USG, Cloud Key and the AP Pro. The Wi-Fi is amazing and I really like the Cloud Key giving me access to it when I'm out of the house, but I may have gone over my head a bit since I can't seem to figure out how to get port forwarding to work with my Synology NAS. Specifically I'm trying to get WebDAV working so I can use the NAS as a network drive when I'm out and about. I think it's one of my settings on the router since everything works when I'm at home, but it doesn't work when I'm at the office. Also, when I login to the NAS, it shows that DDNS isn't working either. Any ideas?

Sounds like you simply need to do some port forwarding. It should be fairly straightforward through the GUI. 

https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/235723207-UniFi-USG-Port-Forwarding-Configuration-and-Troubleshooting

Alternatively, I think Synology supports using uPNP, so you can just enable that and it should work. 

Since you own a Cloudkey, go ahead and SSH into it. Create a new file named "config.properties" in your Cloudkey in the /data/sites/the_site/ folder. Inside the file, add "config.igd.enabled=true". 

https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/205146040-OD-UniFi-What-is-the-config-properties-file-

Hey Sam,

Thanks for the reply. I did the uPNP option and it worked out perfectly. Now everything works. Wonder why Ubiquiti decided not to include that as an option to enable in the interface or maybe I just missed it. Thanks again!