Rami

Help me urgent ! IS THIS GOOD?

Hello , I will get a custom pc soon ,can you please tell me if this build is good ? And what is the fps can I get on league of legends , CSGO and over watch with max settings on ? 

Intel core i5 6600 3.3 ghz
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB DDR5
Gigabyte H170 gaming 3 motherboard
8 GB Hyper X DDR4 Gaming Ram Modules
Kingston 120GB SSD
WD 1TB HDD
TP Link Wifi
Corsair original 750M watts 
Cooler master case w/ 2 red led fans front and 1 red fan back
Cooler master hyper 212X

Yes, this system should be very good but I don't recommend picking up a GTX 970 anymore now that the GTX 1070 is out and very much available. Unless you're getting an incredible deal, something like the EVGA GTX 1070 SC Gaming will offer significantly better performance than a GTX 970. You may also go with a 650W PSU without any issues if you can get one for a significantly lower cost. The newer Nvidia GTX 10xx series and Radeon RX 4xx series are very power efficient based on new nodes and new architectures. 

10 minutes ago, sam.chen said:

Yes, this system should be very good but I don't recommend picking up a GTX 970 anymore now that the GTX 1070 is out and very much available. Unless you're getting an incredible deal, something like the EVGA GTX 1070 SC Gaming will offer significantly better performance than a GTX 970. You may also go with a 650W PSU without any issues if you can get one for a significantly lower cost. The newer Nvidia GTX 10xx series and Radeon RX 4xx series are very power efficient based on new nodes and new architectures. 

Can I contact you somewhere else ? I need to ask you some questions since I'm new to cusom PC's 

Hello , I will get a custom pc soon ,can you please tell me if this build is good ? And what is the fps can I get on league of legends , CSGO and over watch with max settings on ? 

Intel core i5 6600 3.3 ghz
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB DDR5
Gigabyte H170 gaming 3 motherboard
8 GB Hyper X DDR4 Gaming Ram Modules
Kingston 120GB SSD
WD 1TB HDD
TP Link Wifi
Corsair original 750M watts 
Cooler master case w/ 2 red led fans front and 1 red fan back
Cooler master hyper 212X

Hey mate.
It's a decent rig due to your above average graphics card. What resolution do you play on playing??
If 1080p you may get between 35-40 fps which is playable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk