Sign in to follow this  
JustaNormalGeek

My First REAL Gaming Build

Hey guys, I built my first Gaming Pc back in July and now that I am making some upgrades to it I thought I would share it! i7 [email protected] Ghz Intel P67 "Extreme Mobo" 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda 750gb Seagate Barracuda 120gb Corsair Force Series SSD 6950 Sapphire Flex Edition (Upgrading to 680 as soon as they're available again;) ) 16 gigs of G. Skill Sniper RAM Haf 922 (Upgrading to CM Storm Trooper Case) Hyper 212 (Upgrading to H100) Samsung Blu Ray Drive Lite-On DVD R/W Nzxt Fan Controller Corsair TX750w PSU 27" Samsung 1920x1080p Monitor Some bad Logitech $40 Speakers :p Post your opinions below! PICS!:http://imgur.com/a/3MgtZ

Hey guys, I built my first Gaming Pc back in July and now that I am making some upgrades to it I thought I would share it! i7 [email protected] Ghz Intel P67 "Extreme Mobo" 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda 750gb Seagate Barracuda 120gb Corsair Force Series SSD 6950 flashed to a 6970 (Upgrading to 680 as soon as they're available again;) ) 16 gigs of G. Skill Sniper RAM Haf 922 (Upgrading to CM Storm Trooper Case) Hyper 212 (Upgrading to H100) Samsung Blu Ray Drive Lite-On DVD R/W Nzxt Fan Controller Corsair TX750w PSU 27" Samsung 1920x1080p Monitor Some bad Logitech $40 Speakers :p Post your opinions below!
Don't think I would've done anything different. That's awesome! You going to pick up the windowed side panel for the Storm Trooper?

Hey thanks for the positive feedback guys! I appreciate it! I will post a bunch of pics of my build once i do all the upgrades to it (1-2 weeks most likely) I can post pics of my current build (w/ the 6950 etc.) but the wiring on the haf 922 is awful. I can't seem to really wire the cables that well tbh. But I will post pics 2morrow if you want! Thanks for the feedback again!

Updated check the imgur album on the front page' date=' I am not sure how to delete the 5 pics below so if you could help me out Sam I would appreciate it![/quote'] Lookin good! What kind of cathode lighting is that? Looks pretty good!