Sign in to follow this  
PC_user

Diablo III

I look forward to buying it.
Agreed. My copy is already pre-ordered and ready to be bought.
I entered in a lot of Diablo 3 beta giveaways.. No chance at all.. Anyways' date=' is anyone getting the collector's ed? I'm split in getting either the standard ed or collector's ed.[/quote'] What do you get extra with the collector's ed and what's the price? I see it here, but it's like $214. :eek: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SZC5U/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=cpcreview-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0050SZC5U

Agreed. My copy is already pre-ordered and ready to be bought. What do you get extra with the collector's ed and what's the price? I see it here, but it's like $214. :eek: Amazon.com: Diablo III: Collector's Edition: Video Games
Collector's Edition is $100. The prices on Amazon are by people selling 2nd hand copies, which they are just going to mail you once they get it from wherever they got it. Since you can get it from target, walmart, gamestop for $100.

I entered in a lot of Diablo 3 beta giveaways.. No chance at all.. Anyways' date=' is anyone getting the collector's ed? I'm split in getting either the standard ed or collector's ed.[/quote'] I'm thinking about getting it but, I don't know if I'll have enough money to, so I might get the original. If you do buy the collector's edition, let me know. I'll buy the SC2 portraits off you. xDD

FYI: Diablo 3 Open Beta weekend starting: April 20 12:01pm (PDT) - April 23 10:00am (PDT) Diablo® III Open Beta Weekend - Diablo III You can start downloading the game client so you can play as soon as it's up. Download Client (need bnet account and battletag to play): https://us.battle.net/account/download/index.xml
Sweeeet. And I just commandeered a friend's account too. Well, guess it's time to get my own! :)

the collectors editions have been hard to get your hands on, gamestop and many retailers are OOS, Diablo III for PC/MAC Behind the scenes DVD Collector's Edition soundtrack The Art of Diablo art book Diablo Skull and 4 GB USB Soulstone Exclusive digital content: Diablo III Aesthetic Artifacts World of Warcraft Pet Fetish Shaman starcraft II Battle.net portraits

Ive been playing beta since Jan and I have honestly "tried" to play all the classes never get 1-3 lv and I go running back to barbarian
Haha yeah that leap ability is an absolute killer. The monk is pretty sick too. Weird thing is you can equip swords on the Monk. Kinda weird seeing him fight with his fists despite the fact he's carrying a sword. ROFL

Played the DH heavily in early beta. I'll definitely be rolling a DH once live hits. Not sure of my #2 class yet though, tossup between Monk and Wizard. That said I'm not traditionally a huge fan of classes like the Barb (having played Necro/Druid in Diablo 2) but it still looks pretty nice.

Has anyone else noticed that they removed most of the meta game and character development? For example they removed manual stats and skilling up, and there are a lot less skills and less choices, and even to use those skills you require less micromanagement (since there are 7 slots rather than 2 in D2). You can't really make any kind of creative build like a melee sword amazon or a bow paladin (can you even attack with your weapon?), and you don't even need to think about "ok what will I put my stat and skill points in to?" because there is 0 development! A wizard will never have as much hp as a barbarian! Every class is very pigeon holed with no room for creativity. And it seems that skills do %weapon damage, which is not even listed in game! Ah so horrible, basically forcing us to use a gameguide or website constantly just to understand what our skills do! It seems a bit disappointing to me to have an ARPG known for the ability to make a rather unique character is reduced down to a completely casual game.